Kangana Ranaut - Bollywood Hindi Film Actress - Padma Shri award holder

Let me guess, you’ve also seen the incredibly Romantic thriller movie called Gangster… save yourself the thoughts, I’m talking about the India film that was released in 2006. Oh! Now you know. So, tell me, what do you think of it? For me, I think Kangana Ranaut was amazing.
Wow! You do too? Okay…… so why not let us do more talking about her career, personality, and awards and maybe a little into how she started.

Kangana Ranaut was born at Bhambla in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh on the 23rd of March, 1987. I bet you don’t know this but Ranaut was quite stubborn while growing up. She said it herself, "If my father would gift my brother a plastic gun and get a doll for me, I would not accept that. I questioned the discrimination."
Ranaut took on modeling for some period, disliked the outcome, and decided to shift focus towards acting. Taking part in playing both male and female roles and receiving a positive reaction from the audience, Ranaut moved to Mumbai to pursue acting fully.

In 2004, Ranaut was contracted as a replacement to star in her debut film, Gangster. Which after release in 2006, it received commercial success. Ranaut’s performance was praised with the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut along with other awards.
Everything can’t all be gold, remember?
Ranaut participated in various movies and for some time period, experienced career fluctuations until 2013 when she became an established actress by portraying the role of Kaya in Krrish 3.
Ranaut is considered a sex symbol and a style icon in India and in 2020, I am talking this year, the government of India honored her with the Padma Shri in recognition of her distinguished contribution.

Watch this video to know more about Kangana Ranaut.


Follow us on:

2 comments: